Algonkian Lodging
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek lady to share room at Best Western

Go down

Seek lady to share room at Best Western Empty Seek lady to share room at Best Western

Post  dancelvr Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 am

Hi.

I've reserved a room at the Corte Madera Best Western Inn that has two double beds. Staying with me will only cost $58/night, plus $23.93 occupancy tax (half of what I charged on my card :-D).

I'm a member of SCBWI, which tells you what I write. But that's not a requirement with me. I'll probably not be in the room much, as I hope to take advantage of all the opportunities at the conference.

I'm arriving Thursday afternoon, 3 p.m. or so. Leaving Sunday (checkout is noon).

Email me if you're interested.

Kathy Lee Scott
kls5641@yahoo.com

Last edited by dancelvr on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : follow guidelines)

dancelvr

Back to top Go down

Seek lady to share room at Best Western Empty Re: Seek lady to share room at Best Western

Post  dancelvr Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Hello.

I wanted to let readers know that I've found someone to share my room at the conference. Thanks to all who looked and who responded.

Good luck finding other shared rooms.

Kathy Lee Scott

dancelvr

Back to top Go down

Seek lady to share room at Best Western Empty Still seeking someone to share room

Post  dancelvr Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 am

Hi.

I feel like an idiot, but my earlier agreements to share the room have fallen through. If you're still looking, please email me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kathy
kls5641@yahoo.com

dancelvr

Back to top Go down

Seek lady to share room at Best Western Empty Re: Seek lady to share room at Best Western

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum