Algonkian Lodging
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to share a hotel room...

2 posters

Go down

Want to share a hotel room... Empty Want to share a hotel room...

Post  harrijsh Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 pm

I'll be checking into my hotel on the 22nd of September (evening) and out on Sunday the 26th. I am planning on getting a hotel in Manhattan, probably through priceline. Would anyone like to share the room and split the cost? I doubt I will be there much other than to sleep...the Yankees are playing the Red Sox that weekend. I'm an English teacher and consider myself to pretty easy going...let me know! I can be reached through email at harrijsh@cps.k12.va.us or by phone 757-642-4063. Thanks!
Jennifer

harrijsh

Back to top Go down

Want to share a hotel room... Empty share a room? Email me.

Post  faithanncolburn Mon May 16, 2011 3:45 pm

By the time I booked, the only rooms I could find (that I could afford) were at the Chelsea Inn. I got the last one. It's a double with two twin beds and a shared bath. It's not within walking distance, but it's close. Half the cost for the four nights would be $374.85 and there's a room change in the middle because they didn't have anything available for four nights. Email me at faithanncolburn@gmail.com.

Last edited by faithanncolburn on Sun May 22, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to include email)

faithanncolburn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum